Saturday, January 1, 2022

HELLO 2022 -- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

BLOG 1556   ---   Day 663 of the Pandemic

HAPPY NEW YEAR              ------           HAPPY 2022

I want to wish Best Wishes for this New Year to all readers of this blog.    I wish nothing but the Best to you all, and especially during these trying times  -- Good Heath , no make that  Great Health. 

I also want to say thanks to one and all for every postcard sent to me and featured on GemsWorldPostcard. I can't do it without all of you. There are some special people and they deserve Special Thanks. 

In no particular order they are :

Josep & Assumpta

Johan

Barbara

Bruce

Rob

Gerda

Ana

Jean Pierre

Ravindra

Meelis

My Lovely Teena

Jobbo

David

Dominique

and last but by no means least , Isa .

If you see your name above just know that I am very appreciative of your contribution to my blog.  Thank you to all of you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and Happy New Year!
I look forward to another year full of surprising postcards, beautiful stamps, neat postmarks (no pen strikes!), lovely correspondence, excellent health, good fortune and great happiness!

Warm wishes to you and your lovely Teena.

Barbara