Sunday, December 9, 2007

Card From Honolulu



As you can see from yesterday's post, I'm still quite new to this blogging business. The images of the postcards are in reverse order to my comments. I hope anyone reading was able to put it all together correctly. I will improve as time goes along. Today, I want to show a postcard sent to me from Honolulu, Hawaii., a place I have visited many times and still love. The card show a likeness of a Pan American Airways travel poster from the 1940's. It's message reads, Fly to South Sea Isles, and shows a Flying Clipper about to land. The card was sent by Teena and she used a 2001 55 cent USA Love stamp. Aloha.

1 comment:

Eric Contesse said...

Hello Glenn !
I'm happy to see some pictures of your nice postcards on your blog :-)
good job really !
Of course, I've added a link to your blog on mine !
I'd be happy if you could do the same with my blog !
Regards
Eric