Friday, December 15, 2017

A Letter To Santa

Hey Santa,

Well it's been a lot of years since I last wrote to you. First let me thank you for all that you have brought  me over those many years. Now it's my grandkids writing to you, so I hope you can find something on their lists that you can put under their Christmas tree. Zach, Evan, Xander, Will and Ryann have all been great kids, so I'm sure you'll find something to make them happy.

So it's Christmas 2017 and I have decided to once again drop you a few lines. I guess the question is  " why am I writing to you at my age "  ? Well I've learned to cover all the bases if you want things to happen. Santa I know you're a big world traveler and your big trip is coming up soon, so what better time to ask a little of you. Santa , I really don't need much, I'm really happy . I have my health, I have the love of My lovely Teena, food on the table , a roof over our heads and my kids and grandkids live  nearby so I'm able to be with them often. What more could I want or need ?



I'm a worldwide postcard collector and need just a little help. I'm not asking for much, just a few postcards from a few places    - only 10 cards in fact. I know you'll be visiting many countries, islands and cities on Christmas Eve, so here's what I am asking for : a postcard sent to me from these 10 places.
1- Central African Republic, 2 - Democratic Republic Congo, 3 - Guineau-Bissau, 4 - Liberia, 5 - Sierra Leone, 6 - South Sudan, 7 - Tokelau Island, 8 - Niuafo'ou, 9 - Transniestra, and 10 - Australian Antarctic Territory. 

So Santa, that's not too much, if you can help me out here, you'll make me a very happy camper. I'll be looking and hoping for these cards in the New Year. Santa have fun on your big night , I'll leave a bottle of rum for you, but no drinking till you're back home in the North.
Take care Santa, Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Claus.

Glenn

1 comment:

MY POSTCARD-PAGE said...

Dear Santa,
When you read this letter could you please also have a look at my missing places...♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Regards to Mrs. Claus and the reindeer.