Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Uganda Postcard



The postcard I am showing today was sent to me by a friend of a friend. It is from Uganda, and shows a wooden scooter , which apparently is quite common in Uganda. It feature a couple of small Uganda boys using this scooter. My wife thinks this is the nicest postcard in my collection, she says that cards with locals on them are the best.. But I think it's just her kind spot for kids coming through. The sender wished me the brightest of Uganda days, and that I have the strength of a Gorilla , the confidence of a Lion and the hope and happiness of a Ugandan Child. I hope he is right. The stamp is one of a set of 4 issued in 2005 to celebrate The Year Of The Rooster.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have shared very good information. And this is very valuable. People get more benefits from reading about such information. Thank you so much for this
Osorno Postcode

Unknown said...

Some blogs like this are surely be very much important for many of the peoples who are seeking such kind of information. Like this so much.
mahendragarh pincode