Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Gem's World Postcards Anniversary

Hello to all my readers - however many of you are out there. Today  November 13, 2018 marks the 11th Anniversary of Gem's World Postcards online.
Today is the 881st post on this blog. On blog # 1 I introduced a card from Botswana showing the Okavango River and a single stamp showing a Bushpig. Botswana was the 157th country that I had received a postcard from.
It's been a fun ride and it's not over yet. I've received a lot of cards and stamps since November 2007 and learned a lot of stuff about them and the world.Many thanks to all the readers of Gem's World Postcards and to everyone who has sent postcards since the beginning. Let's face it, without the postcards , there would be no blog.
Once again- Big thanks. Take care and be sure to check out year # 12. Hopefully bigger and better.


2 comments:

MY POSTCARD-PAGE said...

Congrats and I'm looking forward to see more fantastic postcards and stamps on your great blog!!ツ

TomoyoHime said...

Congratulations! I love reading your blog. ^^