Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Last Of and For January

Today's update is the 6th one this month, and also the shortest. I have just one card for today. It is an official PostCrossing card from Taiwan. It's a look at Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan. That's a cool name. The lake is the largest body of water in Taiwan, and the area around Sun Moon Lake is home to the Thao tribe, one of the aboriginal tribes of Taiwan. It is said that the east side of the  lake resembles a sun while the west  side resembles a moon. Hence the name.


The stamp is from 2012, 1 of 4 in a Plants and Fruits set.


There you have it, short and sweet. Thanks for dropping by, be sure to do so again. My next blog will be longer that this one. I will be doing Cruising Thru Postcards # 8, my journey thru SE Asia via the postcards I sent home.  Take care.

No comments: