Thursday, May 9, 2019

Yes a Winner

BLOG # 1002

Well it happened, I have a winner for my contest from Blog # 1000 of Thursday May 2nd. It happened a little later than expected but I have decided to go ahead and award the prize. After all, a winner is a winner.
The answer to the contest was " John Lennon " .  And my winner is Barbara from Grave, Netherlands.  Now Barbara, all you have to do is leave a comment and let me know which 1 of the 3 prizes you would like to receive.  Or you can send me an email  to glennemoores@gmail.com

Congratulations  Barbara

Thanks for reading, and maybe I'll be back a little later today with a few postcards.  Take care.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thank you so much (even though I was rather late)! \(^0^)/
The first option immediately caught my eye because I’m very much interested in illustrations and their artists. So I’d love to receive #1 please.

Have a wonderful day and onwards to the 2000th post!

Best wishes,
Barbara