Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Absent Blog Post

Well , it's been a while. Over two weeks in fact. Sadly, it's going to be even longer before I get any new updates on here. Let's start with my technical difficulties. I am having scanner problems and I'm not very good with technical problems. It's not much good to do a postcard blog if I can't show the postcards. Now, I can safely say I won't have any new updates until at least the middle of May, maybe sometime in the week of the 15th. More than 3 weeks from now. What's going on , you might ask ?

Here's the Big news. -- we, My Lovely Teena and I,  are moving back to Airdrie, Alberta. Right back to where we came from a year and a half ago. Moving back to be closer to family and our grandkids.
As Teena says "we are leaving with a smile on one side of our face and a tear on the other ". We have enjoyed our time here on the island but it's not home. So that's where we're going. But we will be back for visits, that's for sure.

I'll have my new address on here in a couple of weeks , but until then, anyone sending any mail my way, please continue to use  my current address as I will have mail forwarding for 4 months. That  should take care of just about anything unless its coming from the moon.

So there you have it -  the news is out there.  
That's all for now, see you all again in a couple weeks , from Alberta, with a working scanner.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Home is where the heart is :)

Good luck with the moving back and all Glenn, and looking forward to the future posts!