Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Glenn`s Request

 Hi , this isn`t a normal blog so I`ll just wing it here. Back in about the 3rd week of March, I was in  Varadero , Cuba. With the help of Roxana a local young lady I mailed out 25 postcards to my postcard friends and contacts in a number of countries. It is now the last week of May , 2 months since the cards were mailed and I had just about given up hope that they might have gotten out of Cuba and arrive at their destinations. Well the Good News is , the first of the 25 has arrived  in Germany. I received word yesterday of its arrival. That made my day yesterday !


Now if you are one of the lucky collectors who receive a card or 2 from Me , from Matanzas, Cuba may I ask this favour of you. I would like to know that your card arrived , so can you please send an email to me or leave a comment here on my blog. 

Thank you , Cheers

Glenn

No comments: