Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Mali and Lesotho Card

This will be just a short update to end the week. I received just 2 postcards yesterday. Both from Africa. One from Mali and another from Lesotho. I am only showing the card from Mali. It was sent by Holly, another PCV working and living in Mali. She has a blog called Holly n' Mali. The card shows a pretty little girl in her native dress sitting in her tent. The stamp that Holly used also shows a young girl in a native costume. It was issued in either 2003 or 2004.

I am not showing the Lesotho card because it is an identical card to one I received earlier and showed in my May 15 blog. Also, the stamps are the same 3 shown in my blog on May19th. I do want to acknowledge the card as from Nora J, another PCV in Lesotho. She has a blog called Coming to Lesotho. This is the first time in 962 postcards and over 3 years that I have received the same card as one that I received before.
Thanks to Holly and Nora for their cards .
That's it for today.

1 comment:

Master said...

Hi!
Its Cheema from Pakistan here.
You have really developed your blog into a great place to see different cultures and views of diverse cultures and countries.

I am also a postcrosser at the official postcrossing site. You can see my profile at http://www.postcrossing.com/user/cheema

I am also running a postcard collecting blog. You can see my blog at http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/

Are you interested in a blog link exchange? If Yes then you can add my blog to your favourite blog roll, and leave me a message in comments on my blog. I will add you to my favourite blogs list.
We can also swap postcards in near future if you are interested.

Waiting anxiously for your kind reply
Best Regards
Yours Cheema