Monday, July 1, 2024

CANADA DAY * Nbr 157

 Well folks , it`s   CANADA DAY  and I`m celebrating , since I`m a proud Canadian.  I want to wish all Canadians , home and away a wonderful Canada Day.  Locally, today`s events included a pancake breakfast at city hall, a Canada Day Parade, a multicultural festival and later this evening we have Canada Day Fireworks.  


Let me just highlight some of the things that make me proud to be a Canadian. We have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Choice, Free Medical Care, Northern Lights, Cultural Diversity, Maple Syrup, The Canada Pension Plan, Lacrosse, Hockey, Our Flag - The Maple Leaf, Terry Fox, The World's Longest Undefended Border , Free Public Restrooms, Tim Hortons, Ketchup Chips, The Canadian Passport - it lets me travel to 172 countries without a visa, I'm proud of Gander - re 9/11, Stompin Tom Connors. We ban most guns not Kinder Surprises, unlike our neighbours to the south. And finally, just let me say, in my humble opinion, My Canada is one of the Best places to live on this Earth. 

Here`s two good views of Canadian symbols. 



How about this one :


I think you get my drift here .  Canada Day 2024 --  another great day to be a Canadian. 


No comments: